Tuesday, 8 July 2014

House of Fraser: My Festival Hairstyle

Hey everyone, 

I was recently contacted by Jennie from Swedish Search Marketing about a competition that House of Fraser were running. Seeing as it's festival season they want bloggers to get involved and create their ideal festival hair style. The Prize is £100 worth of House of Fraser vouchers and I already know what I would use them for. 

Anyways all you have to do is create your ideal hair look for a festival, take a picture and post it on your blog. You also have to include a haircare product from House Of Fraser that you would bring to the festival. 


I decided to go for the beach chic look with a french braid in my fringe. This is such an easy look to get and I used my GHD Straighteners to curl my hair and I then brushed them out to create soft waves. This look can be created on both short hair and long hair and really doesn't take long to create. 

The product I would take with me is the Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancing Hair Spray. I haven't tried this product but it looks amazing for holding those curls for a long period of time. At a festival your going to be jumping around and having a good time but you still want your hair to look good. I hate it when my hair goes flat from when my curls fall out so this spray will hopefully do the job. It retails at £17.50. 

To enter the competition you need to post your link to your blog post on the House of Fraser Blog

I hope you all enter this competition too. 



3 comments: